一、 Which customers are not suitable for eyelash extension
1. The eyelashes that have just been ironed, because the real eyelashes are too curved, the false eyelashes are not easy to locate and easily fall off.
2. Just finished the eye surgery (double eyelid cutting, eye laser, eyeliner, etc.).
3. Customers with related eye diseases (pin eye, conjunctivitis, red and swollen eyelids, etc.).
4. The customer's eyelashes are too sparse, because the support is not enough, the maintenance will not last longer than normal eyelashes. The eyelash artist should choose the correct eyelashes and grafting methods according to the customer's eyelashes.
5. People who are particularly prone to eye allergies should not force eyelash grafting.
二、 Preparations and precautions before grafting
1. Wrap the customer's hair and wrap it around the front scarf.
2. The hands and tools of the eyelash artist must be disinfected to ensure cleanliness.
3. Put on a medical mask.
4. Prepare all related tools.
5. Prepare the eyelash extensions that need to be used, and paste them on the professional crystal tray in order.
6. Please remove eye makeup before grafting.
7. Use a cleanser to remove grease and dust from the eyelashes and around the eyes and blow-dry.
8. Use a dual-purpose eyebrow comb or eyelash comb to comb your eyelashes as smoothly as possible.
9. Separate the upper and lower eyelashes with a collagen eye patches.
10. Start the eyelash grafting operation.
三、 Process and precautions during the grafting process
1. The glue should be dripped less frequently and frequently to avoid waste.
2. Shake the glue bottle vigorously for 10 seconds before squeezing the glue to make the glue fully shaken.
3. After the operation, blow with a hairdryer for 1-2 minutes and ask if there is any tingling.
4. Check whether the root of each eyelash is upturned, check whether there are skewed or weak eyelashes, and perform necessary repairs and treatments.
5. Finally, comb the eyelashes with a mascara brush to make the eyelashes more tidy and smooth.
四、Maintenance and precautions after grafting
1. It should not be exposed to water within 6-8 hours after grafting.
2. Do not rub your eyes.
3. Don't apply mascara, so as not to increase eyelash load.
4. It is not suitable to go to the sauna, the eyelashes are easy to fall off when the temperature is above 50 degrees.
5. Because real eyelashes have their physiological metabolic cycle, eyelashes will fall off within 30 days after grafting, and the loss does not exceed 25%, which is a normal condition.
6. According to the maintenance method and personal eyelash growth cycle, it is recommended that the eyelashes can be repaired once every 10 days to keep the eyelashes in the best condition.
Drop Us A Line
We’re happy to answer any questions you have or provide you with an estimate. Just send us a message in the form below with any questions you may have.